Tuesday 17 February 2015

Just Listen...

One thing that I am learning here with the Finnish people is to listen more the another people. Listen more than speak. It's so hard to a Brazilian to do this... but to me, is not so difficult. In my natural way, I think that I have a tendency to listen more than speak. For me is more easy but a challenge yet.

Today we had activities about Dynamic Pedagogical Approach and one of the premisses is to listen more e better... Listen carefully the another... Don't interrupt... Give a feedback.

Then, participating in the activity, I remembered a music that I really like. It's a composition of an old Brazilian band called "Secos e Molhados". The name of the music is "Fala" (Speak). I always felt an identification with this music. It say:

"I don't know to say nothing just to say, then I just listen
If you say me everything that you want to say, then I'll just listen..."

The letter is something like this.






No comments:

Post a Comment